Jethmalani & Nallaseth PLLC

Areas of Practice

100+ years of Immigration experience


To work in the US, specific prior permission is required and each employment category has different requirements, conditions and authorized periods of stay. It is very important to maintain your authorized legal and valid status in the US, as violations could result in removals and even denials for re-entry into the US.


The temporary visitor to the US enters on a B-1 Visa (for business), a B-2 Visa (as a tourist or for pleasure) or as a B-1/B-2 (both for business and pleasure). When applying for a B-1 and/or B-2 Visa at a US Consulate or embassy outside the USA, the Consular Officer will need to be convinced of your non-immigrant intent and the purpose of your stay. 


The Green Card is issued to a Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR) of the USA. Having a Green Card allows you to live and work permanently in the United States. The steps you must take to apply for a Green Card will vary depending on your individual situation.


Like other non-immigrant categories, the Student Visa is meant for a bona fide students, who has received an offer to study at a US institute, and seeks to enter the US temporarily and solely for the purpose of pursuing a course of study at an established institution of learning or other recognized place of study in the USA.


The US recognizes the concept of 'citizenship by birth' and accordingly, if you are born in the US or certain territories or outlying possessions of the US, and subject to the jurisdiction of the US, you automatically become a US Citizen. 

Other immigration related cases

We represent small/mid-sized companies, large corporations, as well as individuals undergoing the U.S. immigration process. Our practice provides a wide array of immigration services to our clients. We keep up to date with rapidly changing immigration laws to quickly provide our clients with a solution. Give us a call to discuss your individual case with our team.